Buying a Amazon giant

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't think that there's particular differences in the care. Just offer the usual hiding spots, like cork bark, fake leaves and moist substrate.

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
Thanks bro ive kinda always seen them as the same species different region and food source

NYAN

Arachnoking
I believe this species should be kept slightly drier than dehaani also.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
My advice when spending that kind of $ is make sure you know for sure the centipede is exactly the species described. Make sure the dealer isn’t using a stock photo.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I used the chrome tool to search google for the image and the only hits I got were from that site, so it's not a stock photo.

NYAN

Arachnoking
I used the chrome tool to search google for the image and the only hits I got were from that site, so it's not a stock photo.
I’ve seen it on two sites. Same description too. They copied their suppliers photo and description. Anyway, I know of someone who bought from the supplier so they are legit I think.

Owenmurray

Arachnopeon
Strictly's animals are great from my experience. You can give them a call for more in depth questions and specimen requests also, they're very helpful. Good luck and congratulations!