1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Bushs tropical pet shop (Ohio)

Discussion in 'Petstore Reviews' started by PanzoN88, Jun 9, 2015.

1. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnoknight Active Member

Ohio
    Advertisement
    I am almost certain it has a new name with new ownership. The store has a somewhat large selection of animals even with the limited space. The selection of tarantulas and other inverts is above average with species you don't see in many pet stores. If I need to buy feeders, they are almost always in stock, if I need to buy some Eco earth, it is in stock (I would prefer bags, but bricks are the only thing sold). If I had to rate this store at 8/10 for not having bags of Eco earth often (no big deal) and for not selling fruit flies and mealworms (which again is no big deal).

2. I didn't know there was an invert place in ohio. Good to know. I'll check it out next weekend!

3. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnoknight Active Member

Ohio
    Update to my post from months ago, the store does have a new name with ownership changing. It also moved and is in a larger space and to top it all off the selection of inverts is expanding. I might as well mention it is in darke county.