Bunches of Cobalts!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got my half of a bunch of little ones produced by my male and Swifty's female yesterday. They're still need to molt once more before they're ready to be separated. I'm inlcuding a picture of part of the mass of little ones, the other half of them stay on the other side of the incubator. Here's the picture, amazingly they all stayed still:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'll probably sell most of them when they're ready, I'll keep a few, but I don't need a whole bunch of cobalts for myself.

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Pic's not working...

Edit: Nm, it worked once i refreshed....wierd.

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
man pategirl you are always breeding . i remember first coming onto this site with u having emoprer scorpion babies and i wanted one but my parents wouldn't let me LOL. sry i think its kinda funny cuz its like my first memory here.

anyway good luck with those slings

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Longbord1
man pategirl you are always breeding .

LOL,

So, I guess coblats don't lay a whole lot of eggs,what was the total?

I bred mine a few weeks ago, and I'm wondering what to expect.

Thanks.

Ern

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry about the pic being weird, the hosting service has been doing that to me a lot lately. Anyway, I think the number is somewhere around 130 total.

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow 130! thats a hole lot of mean fighting blue machines,

Sam,

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So they are 1st instar right now? They sure are big! I didn't know that you could ship spiders @ 1st instar.

That's awesome!

Jon

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
You can ship 'em in the sac!

Pretty widdle babies... one of my favorite species. If you're considering selling a few, I could provide a GREAT home in California!!;)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Pategirl. I've got two H. lividum sacs I'll be pulling soon. I hope to see that kind of success.

Botar