1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

BugsInCyberspace (www.bugsincyberspace.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Gsc, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Advertisement
    100 % Positive!!

I just bought some millipedes and roaches from Peter at bugsincyberspace.com

Everything was perfect from the communication, shipping, packing and the health of the animals.

I highly recommend bugsincyberspace.com

EDIT: I almost forgot. I received MANY free Ergaula capucina!! THANKS!! : )

2. 100% Positive

I ordered a bunch of bumblebee millipedes. Peter threw in a few extras. As always, a great experience. I highly recommend bugsincyberspace.com

3. Cavedweller

Cavedweller Arachnoprince

Positive!

Excellent communication and everything arrived healthy and on time, as usual.

4. Positive!

I placed a large order. All arrived safe and sound!!! I have purchased from bugsincyberspace countless times and I've never had a problem!

5. Just recieved my package of Hexura picea from Bugs in cyberspace. excellent price and packaging. absolutely fantastic little spiders. will definitely be doing more business with Peter! very very satisfied.

Jaymz

6. DreamWeaver8

DreamWeaver8 Arachnosquire

100% positive

Ordered 3 Narceus americanus from Peter at bugsincyberspace, packaged properly, all came in excellent condition and seem to be doing well.

7. Anonymity82

Anonymity82 Arachnoprince

100% positive again!

Another great transaction. Great communication and packing. Animals showed up very healthy! Great service!

8. beetleman

beetleman Arachnoking Old Timer

yup, always a pleasure dealing w/peter,just got some more great plains giant tigerbeetles,other predatory beetles,and a little sea monster(hellgramite,freakin cool!) exellent all around:)

9. Anonymity82

Another wonderful 100% positive review again. Both mantises showed up alive, alert and active. Communication was great as usual too. Prices are awesome. Great guy!

10. POSITIVE! Just received my end of our trade! The fruit flies are active and ready for consumption!

11. 100% Positive

I just bought some millipedes from bugsincyberspace.com and they arrived very healthy. The packaging was perfect and the communication was excellent and timely. I was also given a free millipede so that was a nice surprise! I highly recommend bugsincyberspace.com.

12. Roktman

Roktman Arachnopeon

NY
    Bought from BiCS and received 7 Death's Head and 7 Question mark Roaches -when I ordered 6 of each (Thanks!). I goofed on the shipping but the roaches arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely order from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

13. Anonymity82

Another great transaction. First trade with Peter but I'm very, very pleased on my end. Communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

14. POSITIVE!!!

WOW, just got my olios giganteus slings and some other cool arachnids! Peter slipped in an extra sling!!! Thanks :)

15. Positive

Ordered some insects along with a spider and everything came fast, alive, and healthy.Prices were also very good. Will definitely order from here again.

16. Anonymity82

A+++++

And yet another wonderful transaction through Peter! Very happy with my purchases and he even tossed in a freebie! Packing was great, communication was great and the animals were healthy.

Thanks Peter!

17. 100/10

Just unboxed, and all of my bugs were lively and hungry! What do you know, Peter sent a few freebies!!! Couldn't be more satisfied! I have only bought from a few other dealers that should be ranked even close to the level that Peter is at! THANKS!

18. travismyers

travismyers Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!!

All of my bugs arrived alive and healthy. Fast shipping and great communication. Very helpful guy. Great prices as well! I even got a freebie! I couldn't be happier with my transaction. I will definitely be doing business again and I highly recommend him to everyone! Thanks again Peter! I look forward to future business!

Travis

19. James Steel

James Steel Arachnopeon

Just received my dwarf white isopods. They were healthy and walking around like tiny little tanks, ready to start cleaning my T's cages. Great service and communication. This guy loves what he does and it shows!

20. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoking Active Member

A little late of a review, but still definitely necessary. Completed a trade with Peter for a local event and was more than happy with what I got (as were the several hundred people that attended. A+ as always and I look forward to doing more business with Peter in the future :) \Definitely one of the best sellers in the hobby