Bug's of America

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
Has anyone here bought or heard of this seller. http://www.bugsofamerica.com/
They have some nice desert species and are located in southern Arizona, I have been in contact with them recently but know little about their reputation. They have great prices and a decent selection. Wasn't for sure where to put this post, so move it please if this is the wrong area.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Looks odd. Some of the prices don't seem to match what I see in most places could be wrong tho

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I know a guy here in California who has a shop with an awesome collection with good prices. I've seen his collection in person. I can get you into contact with him? Maybe he'll ship

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
I would like to purchase one hadrurus arizonensis next week, from this dealer but I am open to any good dealer.

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
Looks like they don't ship live, pickup only. On o good note, I scored a Asian Forest scorpion, I pick him up next week, its a young male, just not sure which species yet, need to do some researching on him, his claws are very bumpy and his disposition is mild.

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
I agree that the website could be better, there is little details on the products and the pictures could be better. The individual I contacted via email seemed concerned about the cold weather being a factor in shipping, though they do use insulated boxes and heat packs. I agreed and that is why I am waiting a week or so, our temps will be in the 40's this next week, spring is around the corner.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Good sign that they took the wether into consideration. Shipping will always be tricky but if they're legit. They'll ship with proper essentials to keep humity and cushion. For the trip

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I follow this YouTube channel this was uploaded thus morning. Good packaging.. BLACK DEATHSTALKER!?!?!