Bug room in new house

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well i just got my second rack up in the T room lol
its nice to have a room for them without having to stack them on my desk and in the bed room lol

K MUELLER

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Drach, must be nice to have a spare room for your babies,my T's are in two different rooms,one is the laundry room. Let see some pic's of the new crib!!! Later-Karl:D

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It must be nice to have a bug room. I have 53Ts, 1 tegu, 1 tokay gecko, and 3 uromastyx in the corner of my living room beside the fireplace. The wife wont let me put them anywhere else because she feels safer with them in view. She hates them all!!

EvilElvis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol I'm at the stacking them on my desk and in my bedroom stage still! Can't wait till I have to make an entire room for them, though at my going rate it will probably be soon.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah its still a battle here, we are still moving in too and just setting the bug room up as we go lol
Originally i was going to have an office and a bug room, but thought it would be nice to have a guest room too so the office and bug room are the same room now lol

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wait till you move the office into the guest room and the bug room to the biggest bedroom.

But having a room just for bug is SO nice. Enjoy