Bug found in my millipede enclosure

Magdalena

Arachnopeon
Today I found a tiny bug in my millipede enclosure, I think its a pill millipede (glomeris marginata) but Im definitely not sure. I recently ordered and planted live sphagnum moss in the enclosure so I figure it must've come from that. What do you guys think?

Attachments

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
Before I opened up the images, I was sure I’d have to break the news to you that it was an isopod, as it looked like A. vulgare from the thumbnail, but I guess not! Looks like a pillipede if I’ve ever seen one (which I haven’t :().

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
My question: where did you buy that moss? Sounds like I’ll have to buy about 500 dollars worth of moss to catch up to your lottery!

Magdalena

Arachnopeon
My question: where did you buy that moss? Sounds like I’ll have to buy about 500 dollars worth of moss to catch up to your lottery!
I actually bought it off of Etsy! I bought a moderately big piece for somewhere around 25$, I highly recommend

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
I actually bought it off of Etsy! I bought a moderately big piece for somewhere around 25$, I highly recommend
Could you get me a link by chance? I found one for $30 but not sure if that's it. Find anymore since then?