..brought home a hot blonde Saturday!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
-and does she have LEGS!
I made another trip to visit the guys at Southern Spider Works on Saturday with the intentions of picking up a couple of new T's. I ended up getting 6 (no surprise) and my son bagged 2 for himself.
My newest are : 5" F- L. Polycuspulatus, my "Blonde"
a 2 3/4" P. Lugardi-unsexed, 2.5" P. Murinus-unsexed, 2" B. Albopilosum-unsexed, 2" A. sp.-Carlsbad Green-unsexed, and a tiny C. Fasciatum sling.
My son picked another B. Albopilosum (has 2 now)about 1" and a really nice Euathlus sp. "Chilean Fire" female about 3.5". She looks very similar to a G.Rosea but more of a red color and with thin vertical stripes on her legs.
Here's just a few pics of the ones that would sit still!
My son's Chilean Fire-

My P. Lugardi-

Last but not least, my L. Polycuspulatus blonde girl-

Could'nt be happier now that I'm up to 25 T's ;P but the wife-hmmm happy is not quite the word to describe her feelings...

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
beautiful spiders!!!! but i think that P. lugardi is a Chordatus... but still cool spiders!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice John!! Man, you have been going crazy with new purchases lately havent you?! Save some for me! Geeze! :D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think I agree that the p.lugardi looks more like a p.chordatus...and the euathlus sp. looks incredibly like a g.rosea "RCF" or maybe euathlus vulpinus...but I'm leaning towards the rosea RCF. Still, those are both species that I really want (especially the pterinochilus). You're a lucky guy!!!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dont know about the p.lugardi... Its hard to tell from that pic as its a little dark but the T actually looks more of a gray color in the light. The Euathlus does look like a red G. Rosea and Joel said its kinda up in the air what they actually are. My son really likes it though so, its all good!
Austin, yeah I have been getting 5 or 6 every couple of weeks and I gave my word to NOT buy any more______________________for a while. :D -maybe wait until Spring rolls around.

Frédérick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm almost certain it's a lugardi, it may juste be a darker form or due to a poor lighting. Mine looks almost the same, a bit lighter tho. Cool additions!!!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
The L. polycuspulatus is stunning!Congrats! And tell the wife she can't fight it, so she might as well join us....{D bwahahahahahaha!!!