Breeding success!

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My freshly molted female regalis got to meet her suitor today. I was more than a little nervous that he would make for a light snack, but she was incredibly receptive.

The boy went in three times and missed the first two. She stayed receptive for the whole thing and after the third attempt they both turned around and walked away.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Foxtrot drumming is so adorable! I wish my girl would behave so nicely! :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My freshly molted female regalis got to meet her suitor today. I was more than a little nervous that he would make for a light snack, but she was incredibly receptive.

The boy went in three times and missed the first two. She stayed receptive for the whole thing and after the third attempt they both turned around and walked away.
First off congrats!!! In this pic this looks just like my P.Fasciata with the prolapse.....but hers stayed that way....could she have been breed and the male that mated her damaged or tore something???

here she is, I know you have seen this pic, but it looks so similar, it has gone in slightly after this pic was taken.....

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't know what is wrong with your fasciata... But this girl is 100% fine.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ryans I know is fine.....he is a expert in keeping his T's....rob
Umm that is not prolapse. That is what the furrow of a lady looks like right after she has been mated. The white you see sticking out, that is the sperm packet that came from the male.
There is nothing wrong with her female.
Yours however........ she's got issues.

Umar

Arachnopeon
Nice pics and congratulations on the mating, good luck with the sac ;)

Umar

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Umm that is not prolapse. That is what the furrow of a lady looks like right after she has been mated. The white you see sticking out, that is the sperm packet that came from the male.
There is nothing wrong with her female.
Yours however........ she's got issues.
It just looked so similar I thought I would ask.....yeah she has issues. Hopefully she will molt out of it.....rob

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sorry about your girl. Hopefully she'll molt out just fine.

I still can't get over how receptive my girl was...here's another photo of her being adorable:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My name is Renee ;)
I made the same mistake to....I thought this was Ryans thread :wall: Congrats on this great accomplishment, are thes CB, are you going to be selling these? If so put me on the list.....rob

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
D Tears, those are some cool shots. Congrats and good luck on the potential sac.

BTW what camera did you take those great shots with?

PIG-

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Assuming I get viable babies out of this, I will be selling off my half of the sac. I try not to get too ahead of things though ;)

The pictures were taken with a Canon 40D with 100mm macro and ring light.