Breeding Pamphobeteus Machala

Flicker543

Arachnopeon
Hello guys, has anyone had any experience breeding a P. Machalla or any Pamphobeteus before? I'm not very experienced with breeding and have only managed to breed Chilean rose before. How difficult is a Pamphobeteus to breed compared to a Grammostola? Have you any idea on time frames between mating and egg sac? Information seems hard to come by, so if you have any information or leads it would be greatly appreciated.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Hello guys, has anyone had any experience breeding a P. Machalla or any Pamphobeteus before? I'm not very experienced with breeding and have only managed to breed Chilean rose before. How difficult is a Pamphobeteus to breed compared to a Grammostola? Have you any idea on time frames between mating and egg sac? Information seems hard to come by, so if you have any information or leads it would be greatly appreciated.
IIRC one of last years BTS journals was mostly about pamphobeteus sp natural environment, breeding, husbandry etc. off the top of my head i don’t recall which volume though.