Brachypelma vagans... Help!

Julianaxx

Arachnopeon
E14F85BE-9FA0-497C-916D-F5EEADCCC916.png CF27EAA5-3936-4276-A4C0-EA1522DAC326.png Had my B. Vegans for a couple months now (molted twice since I had him and his last molt was 20th October) it’s my first T so I’m still learning, but recently I noticed these yellowish spots on the inside of his abdomen and his rump looks a bit concerning, he’s been a bit lethargic lately but he’s been eating fine and had his last meal (locust) a couple days ago, his water bowl always has water in it and I overflow it sometimes as to keep the substrate slightly wet and temp is fine. Should I be concerned?

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
all is see in the snapchat is book lungs, and a blinding beam of photons. if you think your spiders is ugly just access the filter the dog ears look good on them.

they like looking basic too, next my P met will want a starbucks drink...RIP it was already expensive itself now it wants to break the bank on only water dish filled with starbucks brand water, next it will want VOSS

Attachments

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
You've had this T a couple months and has already moulted twice? How big is it? Seems unusually fast.

Julianaxx

Arachnopeon
EB4807E1-7349-4F31-B54A-C87BE4327F31.jpeg
You've had this T a couple months and has already moulted twice? How big is it? Seems unusually fast.
I’ve had him since about July now, sorry didn’t mean to say couple moths, this is how small he was when I first got him.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel

Julianaxx

Arachnopeon
Best part of having a sling, I have a vagans sling, had it a year and a half now and still pretty small.

View media item 44365Roughly first moult in my care

A little bit bigger than this now.
Aw, looks so small.
What do you feed it, if you don’t mind me asking, because at the moment I feed mine locusts but they’re a bit difficult to keep so I’ve been looking for alternatives.

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
Aw, looks so small.
What do you feed it, if you don’t mind me asking, because at the moment I feed mine locusts but they’re a bit difficult to keep so I’ve been looking for alternatives.
here's a list:

B. Dubia

end of list.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Aw, looks so small.
Crickets/Mealworms nothing else. I will buy a batch of meal worms once it runs out I get a batch of crickets just to change things up.