Brachypelma emilia & klaasi

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Found that these 2 had recently moulted so took a couple of pics.

Brachypelma emilia

Brachypelma klaasi

Chid

Hope they are showing now,tried to fix them.

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW! Brachypelma is such an amazing genus. :) Thanks for the great pictures, and glad we can actually see them now! ;)

-Kelly

MysticKigh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beautiful pics :) Perhaps these will help me persuade my g/f to get an emilia rather than an auratum (since I am having a heck of a time finding an aurutum more than .5'' that isn't an astronomically priced adult):-/ Anyway, thanks for sharing :-D

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW !! I just love that klaasi !!

Regards, Mike :}

Peloquin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
VERY nice pix there Chid.
How are you mate?
Still no sign of the baby but so far we are still going the BTS doo so I'll catch up with you there mate over a swift half or two.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
both my klassi and emilia are just now at the point where they are starting to show adult colors...about 2.5" or so...I can't wait till they get as large as yours!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow nice pics :eek: **drools over there beauty** :} I can't wait till both mine are full grown. My B.klassi is 1.5" and my B.emilia is 2" :D

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You jerk,

When I got my B_Smithi I told my wife that it would be the last T for a long while. Anyway, while shopping at Petco I noticed a B_emilia mixed in with the Red-Knee special. Now that I see your beauty.............maybe she won't even notice;)

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Peloquin said:
VERY nice pix there Chid.
How are you mate?
Still no sign of the baby but so far we are still going the BTS doo so I'll catch up with you there mate over a swift half or two.
Hi Mark,
Thanks.I hope everything goes ok with the baby and I'll defo see you at the BTS for a couple :)
Chid