Brachypelma albopilosum sling has bad molt -- fatal?

laservet

Arachnopeon
Update: It's still alive. Compared to the other two (they were 3 for $50 at Pinchers and Pokies) it is smaller at 1" to their 1 1/2" +, eats sporadically, has a rudimentary burrow, and I have yet to see a molt since the stuck one. Could be in the burrow where I can't see it. I finally got a couple of photos of the area where the molt was attached. It apparently lost a spinneret, wonder if it will regrow with subsequent molts. Compared to the other two which are active, great eaters, luxury burrows. On the one hand it doesn't seem to be thriving like its brethren, on the other it has a plump abdomen.

Tarantula Brachypelma albopilosum retained molt-4887.jpg Tarantula Brachypelma albopilosum retained molt-4895.jpg Tarantula Brachypelma albopilosum retained molt-4895-2.jpg

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
It apparently lost a spinneret, wonder if it will regrow with subsequent molts.
I've heard people say they will grow back, but I also know there's a guy who's P. metallica lost one and it never grew back. I wouldn't think one lost spinneret to be the end of the world for a T that isn't a heavy webber though.

laservet

Arachnopeon
Update: It's hunkered down with its head in the corner next to its water dish. Moves a little if I squirt it with a syringe. Not sure if its getting ready to molt or die. Its siblings are eating like gangbusters.

laservet

Arachnopeon
Update: It's hunkered down with its head in the corner next to its water dish. Moves a little if I squirt it with a syringe. Not sure if its getting ready to molt or die. Its siblings are eating like gangbusters.
Died. The other two are doing famously, eating well, active.