Brachypelma albopilosum "Nicaragua" Mated & Ready To Drop Them Eggs

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Whoa (looking at the last pic) how is that incubator set up?

Nice looking sac!
Easy set up really. Deli cups with holes in the bottom sitting in deli with water underneath. Coffee filter and some lightly moist cut up paper towels for climbing on. Works very well actually. I don't always do the paper towels but when there's that many babies it helps.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Easy set up really. Deli cups with holes in the bottom sitting in deli with water underneath. Coffee filter and some lightly moist cut up paper towels for climbing on. Works very well actually. I don't always do the paper towels but when there's that many babies it helps.
Thank you!! And good luck to the both of you with all your albos.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_5133.JPG @Blue Jaye awesome! Congrats on the sac. If my egg sacs are any good they've been spoken for from a few dealers. Today I set up two more females in the right environment that should produce a sac within a day or so.

A friend of mine purchased a gravid Nicaraguan albopilosum from me a week ago and he just got some good news today. See attachment:

Last edited:

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
It's so sad,,, we in Canada can't get our hands on those little ones

Great looking brood

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
View attachment 237811 @Blue Jaye awesome! Congrats on the sac. If my egg sacs are any good they've been spoken for from a few dealers. Today I set up two more females in the right environment that should produce a sac within a day or so.

A friend of mine purchased a gravid Nicaraguan albopilosum from me a week ago and he just got some good news today. See attachment:
Thanks much Jose! Super nice you've got them spoken for! Good luck with your females. May they drop as expected! Your friend is so lucky! That was super nice of you:smug:

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_5173.JPG My third female Nicaraguan albopilosum that was mated at this moment making her egg sac. There is a fourth female that produced a sac a few days ago that is no longer in my care, my friend Travis Jenkins owns the female now but the egg sac will be coming back to me if it's any good.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DSC_0194.JPG DSC_0197.JPG DSC_0198.JPG DSC_0208.JPG Second Egg Sac:

Another good sac that I opened the second egg sac of the Brachypelma albopilosum "Nicaragua" at 21 days.

Now waiting for the third sac to be at 21 days before I open it. Also just happens that a fourth sac is being made by another female at this moment.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_5231.JPG IMG_5229.JPG IMG_5230.JPG My fourth Brachypelma albopilosum "Nicaragua" egg sac. My four female chose the same corner to lay their eggsacs, but this particular female is taking her sweet time.