Brachypelma Albopilosum buried itself almost 2 months ago. Is it ok? And will it hibernate until spr

The Seraph

Arachnolord
If you are going to advise *everyone* to take decorations out of their enclosures, can you please specify that it is your personal preference to do so? As there is NOTHING wrong with decorating enclosures with all manner of objects.
Fair enough. I just prefer less clutter. To each their own though.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I dug up an invert once because I hadn't seen it in months. It was one of my pedes, and I found out the reason I hadn't seen her was because she was clutching eggs. She subsequently ate all of them, and I learned the lesson of if it doesn't want to be bothered then don't bother it.
I did the exact same thing and had the exact same result :arghh:

Fair enough. I just prefer less clutter. To each their own though.
Whereas I prefer a bit of clutter :happy: I just don't want newer folk to think they shouldn't add decor if they desire.

Gavhasacurly

Arachnopeon
Bonkers species. My first T. in fact, but I'm no stranger to spiders.
Had a sling now B.Pelma Albopilsom for going on a month. Tiny. Had heating on, it's been fed. Regularly. It occasionally nibbles chopped up mealworm. It's eaten a moth weaks ago. It's almost dead sometimes and I feel like chucking it out and then it gets skittish. I'm beginning to learn. If you think you're educated about spiders, you're not educated about Tarantulas! Different animal completely!

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This speicies moult oretty frequent compared to some other Brachys, so orobably premoult