Brachypelma albopilosum babies!!!

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Who wants to bet that the next person to count gets a different number? ;)
Most likely they will...only difference is they won't have any b.albos in the mail. ;)

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good and bad news.

I have an update. Some good, some bad. The babies are turning into first instar. Thats the good news. The bad news is only about 10 of them developed into first instar. It looks like the others dried up for some reason. I think I pulled the sac too early. I will post more updates as things develope.

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I did the same thing to a P. murinus sac. I calculated the lay date incorrectly, assuming that she laid it the day she closed off her burrow. Turns out she must have laid it nearly a week or two later than I thought. I only got 5 slings out of 105 eggs.

Live and learn. :)

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey just found this thread,,,,,Thats really great she laid a sac for you,,,,,wish you would have had better luck:wall: But your right,,,you will have more sacs and more BABIES,:D I have a GRIP of little first instar H.macs,,,thats my latest. how those scrofas doing?????????{D

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey just found this thread,,,,,Thats really great she laid a sac for you,,,,,wish you would have had better luck:wall: But your right,,,you will have more sacs and more BABIES,:D I have a GRIP of little first instar H.macs,,,thats my latest. how those scrofas doing?????????{D
The scrofas are great. I have 134 probably going to start molting into 2nd instar within the next few days.