Bought another T. blondi today !!!Sex me!!!

Is this T. blondi a Boy or a Girl?

• 100 % Male and ready for action?

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • 100 % Female and ready for action?

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 100 % confused and unsure

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 100 % think that I'm crazy for holding it!

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks female to me comparing all the 4 pictures posted. It does look different to me too then the other one you have.

Sharon PS. Imagine what you mother would say if she saw you holding one of these like that Socrates!

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cricket54 said:
PS. Imagine what you mother would say if she saw you holding one of these like that Socrates!
{D OMG...I think even my mom's heart pills would fail her then. {D

PSS. Chris...perhaps me crossing my fingers for you worked? ;)

---
Wendy
---

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sexing??

can you find the sex by looking at the anterior and the posterior book lung?? i did'nt know this does it work for every t? what do you look for? this is new to me. if your not looking at the lung, what are you looking at?

guardian angel

Arachnopeon
Awww you guys don't know how lucky you are to HAVE those gorgeous creatures in your possession..I wish I could have one here but in Aus I'm not sure if we are allowed to ...

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
cichlidsman said:
can you find the sex by looking at the anterior and the posterior book lung?? i did'nt know this does it work for every t? what do you look for? this is new to me. if your not looking at the lung, what are you looking at?

It works on many, especially lighter colored species. Check out :

http://www.birdspiders.com/faq_sex.html On Mr. West's site for a very good explanation.

Basically you are looking for the male reproductive organs, called epiandrous fusilae.

Bill