1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bothriurus Coriaceus Help Part 2

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Pilotoloto, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Pilotoloto

Pilotoloto Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    So I was finally able to get a couple of clear pics of my of my Chilean Dwarf Scorpion (Cocoa Bean). She's about an an inch and a half from tip to tip, and she spends pretty much all of her time sealed in her burrow. Does she look gravid? She refuses food, but I've only had her for a week and a half, so I'm not too worried.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. RTTB

RTTB Arachnoprince Active Member

They spend a lot of time in their burrows. Quite normal for them.

3. Pilotoloto

Pilotoloto Arachnopeon

I figured, especially since you told me on my last post. Just thought I'd see if anyone could tell if she was gravid, now that I have better pictures. :happy:

4. RTTB

RTTB Arachnoprince Active Member

It looks gravid to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Scorpionluva

Scorpionluva Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

PA
    I would say she is Gravid also her membrane is filled out nicely and her coloration still looks shiny and vivid
    If she was premolt - her colors would be dull and dark
    Best of luck getting her to birth I haven't heard of anyone having broods from any species from this genus

6. Pilotoloto

Pilotoloto Arachnopeon

Thank you so much for all of your help, if anything happens I'll keep you posted.

7. Scorpionluva

Scorpionluva Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

PA
    Please do :)
    I had a Gravid B keyserlingi a few years ago but she never birthed for me ... Only stung me right before she died
    the memory of being stung was great but a brood woulda been better :hilarious: hope you have better results than I did

8. Yours looks like mine... Fat, bloated and shiny. Ill get a pic when I get home! Neat species, the shinier sp in my collection! Would be cool if they really are gravid.