Bored and Anxious

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
She doesn't unpack and house 'em for you, too? :p
if you're implying im lazy, im 15 years old. i go to school, come home, do homework and sleep. occasionally i come out of my cave and communicate with the outside world. :D

Kirk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
if you're implying im lazy, im 15 years old. i go to school, come home, do homework and sleep. occasionally i come out of my cave and communicate with the outside world. :D
Doesn't sound like you're lazy, but based on how you characterize your time, maybe she should do some of the spider chores!

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Doesn't sound like you're lazy, but based on how you characterize your time, maybe she should do some of the spider chores!
nah, i usually get my spideys shipped to me on saturdays, so i sleep in anyway. and i dont have any t chores lying around. i do that after school, along with the homework.

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Allright, I took everyones advice and did each thing at least once. Well I didn't take Natureboys advice. That would go against me being a park ranger at some point in time. My ts arrived 8/9 alive and 1/9 DOA. As far as the weather goes I was pretty happy with 8/9. I just need to figure out what to order next. Just have to resist buying online and wait til the show next weekend.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Me too

You think you have it bad!? I have to wait until TOMORROW!!! I'm here (on this forum) right now, but tomorrow I'll probably brush all the dogs (4) on the front porch (maybe the cat too) while I wait so I can see the approach of my new :D T. blondi!!!
...By the way, what was in your order? (Curiosity) All the same, or mix and match, or just mix?

Last edited:

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lets see...what was in the order...
G. Pulchra
L. Parahybana 1"
C. Fasciatum
G. Aureostriata
A. Hentzi
B. Albopilosum
A. Sp. Flagstaff Orange 1"
A. Sp. Paysoni Blonde

I need to buy some larger Ts the next go around.

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've only gotten my Ts at work but Oh my God I can't focus!! Every time I hear the bell on the front doors I have to check to see if it's the delivery guy.
I think it's cool that even the wimpy girls that work up in the office want to see them.
I get my new Ts soon, they haven't shipped yet though :(

GrammatonCleric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lets see...what was in the order...
G. Pulchra
L. Parahybana 1"
C. Fasciatum
G. Aureostriata
A. Hentzi
B. Albopilosum
A. Sp. Flagstaff Orange 1"
A. Sp. Paysoni Blonde

I need to buy some larger Ts the next go around.
Damn, that's like a perfect order for me!

JNG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i order mine on a monday. was sent by pay-pal 2-3 days. so got home from class wednesday. waited till after the time the mail comes. and ran to the office. (i live in apartments). i tracked it the whole time. when the tracking said "delivered". i ran in the office and just said "gimme my box". they said "what box". told'm i know its here. they found it. took it back to my apartment. the lovely post office crushed the box. but, my slings were fine. i pulled my hair out tuesday, just cuz i could find out where it was, but wasnt going to get it.

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was pretty ticked earlier. I checked the delivery status online and it stated that it was already delivered at 9am. Really it meant that the mailman was keeping it warm inside the truck and wouldn't be by my place til 3pm. Luckily everything arrived in pretty good shape. I still think it's amazing how nicely people can wrap a T like a present. I haven't had to ship any personally. I can't even wrap a Xmas present and doubt I could wrap a T.

Robc...if you're reading this....we need videos of how to properly wrap up a sling and larger Ts for shipment!