Bored and Anxious

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What am I supposed to do to kill the time before my ts arrive today? What does everyone else do instead of just watching out the window?

jellybean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i tried to keep myself busy this morning when waiting for mine to arrived but everytime i heard a noisr or a car in the street i would run to the hallway thinking it was the ts, then as soon as i stepped into the shower they arrived

Godzirra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
aww lol

I will usually prepare the enclosure, re-arrange it, prepare a place to transfer. Do further research on the species. Change the cat litter, look at other T's.

Take a newspaper into the bathroom.

jasen&crystal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
or you could get on the computer and order more while you wait! i do the same as godzirra prepare and reprepare and bug tracking system over and over

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Read and reply to posts here, mess with facebook, bake a cake....

At least thats what I'm doing today waiting for my new boy to arrive! :D

Kirk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Or, if you're like most of the world, you'd be at work!

GOMER113

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If I'm home and expecting a delivery there, I wait anxiously while watching TV or playing on the computer.

If I'm at work and expecting a delivery at home, I do what I do at work and go home during my lunch break to make sure everything arrived safe and sound.

If I'm at work and expecting the delivery there, I check with the receptionist every few minutes to see if my package has arrived. Then I show off my new toys when it finally does. :cool:

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is it just me or does anyone else have to hold back the smirk when the thought "if she only knew what's in the package she's holding" goes through your mind? Maybe it's just a S. calceatum thing...

--the nature boy

Neuroticax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wonder how to feed the 4 year old to the king baboon..

j/k ;)

Clean, mess with the enclosures, etc.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is it just me or does anyone else have to hold back the smirk when the thought "if she only knew what's in the package she's holding" goes through your mind? Maybe it's just a S. calceatum thing...

--the nature boy
one time last year when I was getting a package of a couple of T's, my brother slipped up and said something along the lines "there is a tarantula in there" the mailman looked at me with a scared look on his face. He made me sign for the package so fast and bolted, I dont think I've ever seen that guy deliver a package in my neighborhood again.{D

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Watch a movie, yo.

Netflix online has saved me from insanity many a time while waiting for T's.

T_DORKUS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had a tracking number that said delivery by 10.30 am. That was the nite I got the tracking number. Next morning I checked it and it said on the van- out for delivery! I was like 'Oh boy any minute now!" 10.30 am came and no sign of the truck. Then it was noon, then 2pm. By 5 pm I was getting really impatient. A couple of minutes before 7pm and I gave up and wrote the dealer an email letting them know the delivery guy screwed up. 7.04 pm the guy came and left it in my garage. I was happy to receive my T's but pissed that I wasted the whole day waiting for them cause I paid for priority overnight. Fortunately the T's were alright. For those waiting for their T's- I hope they come soon.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, the first time Iordered online, I spent all day rearranging all the cages. I gorssly underestimated the size and had to go and get some bigger enclosures. LOL Now everytime I order, I get enclosures for a T twice as big as listed.

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i go to bed late the night before, then sleep until mom wakes me up saying "get your ass up the ts came"

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh gosh! That sounds pretty nughty, You might want to edit before one of the higher ups see's that.