Bolls Sand Roach

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
IMG_20190515_084108_902.jpg I recently collected a couple Bolls Sand Roaches.
I wanted to know if anyone knows their captive care.

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
I've always found them in humid ... Wet areas.
Under rocks where it is moist.
After a rain ... Etc
I set them up in a dirt sand mix with leaf litter.
Any advice... Thank you!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They'll eat just about anything. I have a lot of them in a 10 gal with about 3 inches of sub(coco fiber, leaves). I find them where mice/rats nest. They probably eat on seeds, acorns, nuts, fallen berries, stuff like that the mice bring in. I feed them fishflakes and dry cat food and I throw some cracked acorns in there now and then, maybe a small piece of apple, dewberries...

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Got a care sheet on the genus here, and yes, I have kept and bred A.bolliana successfully for a couple generations. :)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have loguat trees in my yard, I dropped a few decaying ones in a corner a couple of hours ago. I was having trouble getting them going at first but applied a few recos from people here, I think one was Hisserdude, and now I have 100s if not 1000s of them in that terr. Slow producers, takes a while to get them up in numbers, then it's almost a self sustaining thing, sometimes I forget I have them. Hardly ever see them until you drop food in. Then they look like little land-sharks going toward it.

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
I have loguat trees in my yard, I dropped a few decaying ones in a corner a couple of hours ago. I was having trouble getting them going at first but applied a few recos from people here, I think one was Hisserdude, and now I have 100s if not 1000s of them in that terr. Slow producers, takes a while to get them up in numbers, then it's almost a self sustaining thing, sometimes I forget I have them. Hardly ever see them until you drop food in. Then they look like little land-sharks going toward it.
Awesome!