1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue jaye

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by MrsHaas, Oct 26, 2014.

1. MrsHaas

MrsHaas Arachnoangel

Advertisement
    POSITIVELY POSITIVE!

Just got some balfouri slings from blue jaye! One inch for only $80!

Got some tiny baby vagans too, .75"

They came perfectly healthy and on time!
    Thanks blue, hope more people hit u up for this beautiful babies!!

2. MrsHaas

MrsHaas Arachnoangel

Again, AMAZING! 100% positive!

I could buy from blue all day long! Perfect packing, on time, and gorgeous healthy Ts! Plus one small freebie!
    This girl has got it going on! Thanks for envything and I hope you continue to be successful!
    Bravo!

3. Tfisher

Tfisher Arachnoknight

Ny
    Blue jaye was not only great to do business with but an amazing person to speak with on the weekly and would call a true friend. Time zones mess with our chats from time to time but that's expected. This review is long overdue, the fact that her payments were flawless and her trust is remarkable. 100% POSITIVE! If you ever have the chance to do business with her I wouldn't let it pass you by.

:) thank you.

4. Vukmir13

Vukmir13 Arachnopeon

I recently had the pleasure of doing a trade with Blue Jaye and she is fantastic. She is efficient, generous, and the packaging was superb. Now onto the slings. I traded her for 1 M. balfouri sling and she also sent a B. vagans sling as a freebie. The vagans is a beautiful sling, ate the next morning, and began the reconstruction of it's enclosure. The balfouri blew me away, first off this is a large sling, very well established. Secondly, it also ate the next morning, as well as began the reconstruction of it's enclosure. These slings are healthy, active, and highly entertaining. I will definitely be doing business with her again shortly. Do yourself a favor and do business with Blue Jaye, I'm highly impressed.

5. Vukmir13

Vukmir13 Arachnopeon

This is the second time I've had the pleasure of trading with Blue Jaye and she is awesome. Her communication, specimen, and generosity is of the highest caliber. An asset to the hobby and I was blown away by my birthday T she sent me as well. I highly recommend Blue!!!!!!!!

6. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Blue Jaye's new reviews can be found here.