1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Fish says "hi"

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by MyNameHere, Mar 9, 2005.

1. MyNameHere

MyNameHere Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    So I coaxed my recently-moulted A. versicolor out of her house for a photo op, hoping to get some sex-me pics. The ones I got were useless beyond description, but here's what I got: :)

Captions:

1: But what is it?
    2: On the road to Mordor.
    3: Less filling.
    4: Hey, Ed, howsit goin' there?

Oh, and she's about 3" LS, just started to get "adult color" with her previous moult. This one made her brighter, of course. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  2. BlkCat

BlkCat Arachnoprince Old Timer

I love it when they reach out lightly as they walk. Kinda prissy looking. {D

3. ArachnoJoost

ArachnoJoost Arachnobaron Old Timer

Beautiful versi! My guess on the sex would be female, I think I see a definate bump there!
    greetz,
    Joost

4. MyNameHere

MyNameHere Arachnobaron Old Timer

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing. I *think* I see a spermatheca in her exuvium, but then there's a patch of what might be epiandrous fusillae, too. I'm taking it to school w/me to look at under a dissecting scope. Hopefully this will give me a better idea.

(I don't see the 'patch' of epiandrous fusillae externally on her new exuvium, so I'm not sure what that means/what I'm seeing.)

5. firben

firben Arachnopeon

even though unsexed, it is a beauty! really nice colourations!