Blue Fang Feeding (video)

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So i made a video of me feeding my blue fang so check it out!:D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/T0VmJNpvo7Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/T0VmJNpvo7Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool

Very pretty. Is it a sling or do they get bigger?

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very pretty. Is it a sling or do they get bigger?
Yes its a sling, it is currently about 3/4" and should be gearing up for a molt pretty soon! :drool: i'll try to get it sexed then w/ a microscope so hope for a female!!

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice, you got some clear footage of that lovely little sling. So how come it went from the top of the cube to inside the pill vial? Did it run off of the cube top at some point you had to catch it or was it just for clarity and ease of video shooting? Also, that song...Is that one of the songs youtube lets you legally use with your footage? (I don't know how it works cuz I've never uploaded a vid before.)

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice, you got some clear footage of that lovely little sling. So how come it went from the top of the cube to inside the pill vial? Did it run off of the cube top at some point you had to catch it or was it just for clarity and ease of video shooting? Also, that song...Is that one of the songs youtube lets you legally use with your footage? (I don't know how it works cuz I've never uploaded a vid before.)
yeah, the vid is actually a combination of two feedings. The first part is in the cube (second feeding under my care), and the second part is when it was first shipped to me from Alex, the first feeding. Glad you enjoyed the video

The music is actually a file i uploaded from my classical collection. If you upload a video you can use an option called "Audioswap" under that particular video's "Edit" option. Once there you simply choose a song you like using the "preview" option and then once found you just "publish" and any existing sound in the video will be overwritten and replaced w/ the file you chose.

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If its actively eating like that its nowhere near molting. You will know its in pre-molt from its lack of eating habits and darker abdomin.

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If its actively eating like that its nowhere near molting. You will know its in pre-molt from its lack of eating habits and darker abdomin.
yeah i know that, but i was basing my comment off of its last molting date. And i was correct in assuming b/c that was the last meal it ate until about a week ago. Thanks for the advice though;)