Blue death feigning beetle heating

BeetlePerson

Arachnopeon
I'm getting a few blue death feigning beetles in a few days, and I wanted to know if what I wanted to do with their heating is correct. I'm planning to put one of those reptile heat lamps from a pet shop over them, and turn it on in the morning and off at night (to give them a day/night cycle, since the windows in the room I'm putting them in are blocked). I don't want them to get cold at night, though (since it's about 62F at night) so I wanted to put a heat pad on their enclosure. I want to know if I should place it on the side of their cage, or on the bottom, and if it's even necessary to put a heat pad on their enclosure since I've heard that they could handle those temperatures.

BeetlePerson

Arachnopeon
I also want to know if I can just move their enclosure every morning to another room that's lighted up so that I wouldn't have to use a heat lamp.

BeetlePerson

Arachnopeon
They don't need heating. Room temperature is fine, even on the colder side.
Oh, so they're okay even if it's cold- that's good. But what about the lighting- does it matter if it's dark? Should I bring them to another lighted-up room every morning, or get them a lamp?

All About Arthropods

Arachnoknight
Oh, so they're okay even if it's cold- that's good. But what about the lighting- does it matter if it's dark? Should I bring them to another lighted-up room every morning, or get them a lamp?
They don't necessarily rely on sight that much in their daily activities, mostly smell and touch, so they'd be fine without much light at all.

BeetlePerson

Arachnopeon
They don't necessarily rely on sight that much in their daily activities, mostly smell and touch, so they'd be fine without much light at all.
Oh, alright! I'm still going to take them to another room in the mornings, and give them a heat pad that I'll place on the bottom of their enclosure throughout the day (since I already bought the heat pad, oops) just to make them more comfortable, I guess. Thank you for helping me out!

All About Arthropods

Arachnoknight
Oh, alright! I'm still going to take them to another room in the mornings, and give them a heat pad that I'll place on the bottom of their enclosure throughout the day (since I already bought the heat pad, oops) just to make them more comfortable, I guess. Thank you for helping me out!
No problem, hope they do well for you!

Kennef

Arachnopeon
Mine are much more active with heating. I use those halogen mini dome heat lights.