Blondi update!

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
congratz man!.. am i congratulating an egg sac?... lol

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep yep, I am glad I don't have to work the rest of the week. I am thinking maybe 2-3 more hours till she starts dropping the eggs.

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's awesome man. Hopefully it will bear fruit!

I'm planning some Blondi breeding myself, hopefully it will start as good as yours :drool:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Good grief I should have just gone to bed, she is still working on the bottom of the bowl, and man oh man it's thick!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderul, Ryan, congrats on yet another sack!!!!!!!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol well its almost a sac. She is STILL WEBBING!!! We are going on 30 hours straight of webbing and short breaks. I know she is close. And now I have to get some orders to post office, so I bet she will drop them while I am gone {D She's evil like that.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
lol, okay, congrats on the future sack! Yes, I'm sure she will drop the eggs while you're gone, of course she is evil, she is a blondi!!!!!!!! Her opinion of the whole thing is probably this :evil: ;P :mad:

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Hi
When did you last mate the female and how many times did you mate her?
Cheers
Chris
congrats with the eggsac btw.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hi
When did you last mate the female and how many times did you mate her?
Cheers
Chris
congrats with the eggsac btw.
She was mated back in the middle of Aug, and paired two times with a fresh MM after his first two sperm webs were seen.

lol, okay, congrats on the future sack! Yes, I'm sure she will drop the eggs while you're gone, of course she is evil, she is a blondi!!!!!!!! Her opinion of the whole thing is probably this :evil: ;P :mad:
And she did, I went to the post office to get out all my orders, and I left my lights on, and got a dead battery. So 2 hours later I get home and she is adding the top layer to the eggs now and should be rolling things up in a little bit. :wall:

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
She was mated back in the middle of Aug, and paired two times with a fresh MM after his first two sperm webs were seen.
Ah well dam shame. I would be very suprised if that eggsac comes out fertile still you may be lucky.:eek:
All the best
Chris

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ah well dam shame. I would be very suprised if that eggsac comes out fertile still you may be lucky.:eek:
All the best
Chris
What exactly makes you think that? I would be suprised if it was not fertile.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Huzzah! Congrats on another sac! How does she look now? At all deflated? She was a monster!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She does not look to bad, but she must feel lighter now that she does not have all that junk in the trunk! {D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If a rose hair can keep sperm for over a year before dropping a sac, I doubt 4 months with a blondi is going to be infertile.