Blondi poops toxic waste!!

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here we go again.
Its all about the poop in this second video.
Dont u all just hate 2 get wet feet when u trie 2 take a dump??
Well so does my blondi :D hehe

Look at the center of the poop and how it lights up.
This stuff is 10 times more lethal then the White phosphorus the army uses in its bombs.

I <edit> U NOT :D ( language violation )

[youtube]TZ3WaXd39rU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:clap: LOL {D

After seeing this, I imagined a fat H. gigas swimming away from an underwater predator and taking a dump as a smokescreen.

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now that that one's litter box trained, you can let it roam free in your house ;)

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now that that one's litter box trained, you can let it roam free in your house ;)
Naaa....not really dude.
I live by my self in a little apartment and i can do whatever i want whenever i want.
But if i let her out, then soon she will be taking over the bathroom like any other girl would do, and i wouldent even be able 2 take a 30sec piss because she is either in the shover or taking a dump or putting on web-makeup or any other girlstuff :D
Think about her doing her nails??
Thats like 8 feet plus 2 hands we are talking about here....Jeeeez!

I just cant let that happen.

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Potty-trained. :clap: :clap:
Well....there might just be something too it :)
Last night she got 2 male dubia`s and in the morning the remains were in the waterdish WITHOUT any poop.
Now 9ours later i see poop in the water again :?
So this means that she is actually going up there only too poop, instead of doing it in her den, as most spiders would do.

I find that pretty funny/facinating :)

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
oh my god ;O as ANYONE ever seen this?

How the hell did u manage to record that ?

(oh its gonna drink let me take a vid... and then... TOXIC WASTES UNLEASHED!!)

o_O

//Tiago

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL, maybe she doesn't like the water you are giving her :D
hahaha...yaaa maybe :D
I wonder if she will ever drink from that dish, now that she uses it for both trashcan and toilet. :D

oh my god ;O as ANYONE ever seen this?

How the hell did u manage to record that ?

(oh its gonna drink let me take a vid... and then... TOXIC WASTES UNLEASHED!!)

o_O

//Tiago
hehe...well....my animals are in my livingroom.
So whenever the do something, i mostly just have 2 turn my head too see it.
And i have studied my spiders for so long now, that i often can tell what the are gonna do before the are doing it.
So then i just have too grap my cam and wait :)

But go too youtube and search on my nick "Luffebassen" if u wonna see more like this :D
I like 2 make vids that show another side of the spiders, since there is plenty of mouse vs Blondi vids out there.

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Somebody has WAY too much time on their hands, LOL I just had to say it jokingly of course:p It was neat when it hit the water and it instantly changed it to white. Thats a ton of poop! Now all you have to do it train her to poop in film canisters so you can collect it and use it as fertilizer for your plants. I wonder if spider poop would make better fertilizer than cow manuer. Come to think of it, what is spider poop made of exactly? Besides the obvious lol, i'm wondering its exact makeup, has there been a study perhaps?

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Somebody has WAY too much time on their hands, LOL I just had to say it jokingly of course:p It was neat when it hit the water and it instantly changed it to white. Thats a ton of poop! Now all you have to do it train her to poop in film canisters so you can collect it and use it as fertilizer for your plants. I wonder if spider poop would make better fertilizer than cow manuer. Come to think of it, what is spider poop made of exactly? Besides the obvious lol, i'm wondering its exact makeup, has there been a study perhaps?

LOL

U are even more strange then me :D
If charles Manson is in here reading this, he might have an answer 4 ya :D

Psycho

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL Charles Manson is actually getting out of jail next month. Pretty sure its next month im 100% sure its this year though.