blakki73's Tarantula Pictures

GenXtra

Arachnopeon
My little Cyanopubescens has a glossy abdomen & stopped eating a few days ago.
I'm looking forward to seeing it's 1st molt in my care.

blakki73

Arachnopeon
For me it took one month of fasting before it molted, and then another week before it would take food. Good luck xD

GenXtra

Arachnopeon
That molts stripe pattern is identical to my guys at the moment.

It's funny, one of my new acquisitions (A. Iodius) is side by side in the same size containers at the moment. He's been an active fella since I put him in the new enclosure last Saturday, constantly sticking his leg(s) out the air holes. When I checked on them this morning they were directly across from one another & the "new guy" had his leg out sorta like an inmate passing contraband from one cell to the next.

blakki73

Arachnopeon
That molts stripe pattern is identical to my guys at the moment.

It's funny, one of my new acquisitions (A. Iodius) is side by side in the same size containers at the moment. He's been an active fella since I put him in the new enclosure last Saturday, constantly sticking his leg(s) out the air holes. When I checked on them this morning they were directly across from one another & the "new guy" had his leg out sorta like an inmate passing contraband from one cell to the next.
Please take a pic of that, looks funny :happy:

Seriously though, I'm not an expert, but I don't think they should stick their legs out from the ventilation holes:rolleyes:

GenXtra

Arachnopeon
I will next time I see it. I'm not much of an impulsive picture taker, I constantly have to remind myself.

I was a bit concerned by it, but he seems to have cooled his heels with it during the week. This morning was the 1st I seen him do it in a few days.

blakki73

Arachnopeon
20180208_142107.jpg 20180208_141907.jpg

Little update about my little gbb ♥ isn't that batman sign on its abdomen? It looks gorgeous, I really hope it's a female...