1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Blake Cameron (Aqua Impressions)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by CMB Reptiles, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Advertisement
    I got an adult female Poecilotheria Regalis from Blake and everything went very smooth. Great packaging and great communication. Spider was described accurately and has obvioulsy been well taken care of. I would not hesitate to business with him again.

2. POSITIVE!

Ordered an A. Peru Purple from Blake and he provided any great pictures very quickly and had the lowest shipping charge that I have ever come across. Very honest, prompt replies, good prices. I had to cancel the order last minute because I got in a car accident and couldn't afford the spider on top of the bills and he could not have been more understanding about it.

Now that I have money again I am buying a wonderfully priced A Versicolor from him! I would definitely suggest ordering from him.

3. Definitions

Definitions Arachnopeon

Blake Cameron Awesome seller!!! Pic Heavy

100% satisfied Blake is a great guy to deal with. We had a mis-hap with shipping only because the Tarantula decided to molt the day of shipping. Blake was smart enough to hold off on shipping until he felt it was safe to ship. When blake did ship his packaging was amazing. Styrofoam box inside of the shipping box. Heat pack was still warm and so was the Tarantula. He has great prices and a real easy guy to deal with. Totally understanding guy. I would not hesitate to deal with Blake again. Pics of the process below:

IMG_0186.jpg IMG_0187.jpg IMG_0190.jpg IMG_0191.jpg IMG_0195.jpg

4. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

I received my order today. It was well packed and the spider was as described. Order with confidence from Blake.

5. Osmo

Osmo Arachnosquire

Got my 2.5" a.versicolor from blake today. Communication was amazing via text even when I texted him at 7am lol. Packing was excellent. Shipping price for next day was amazing. T was the exact one he sent a picture of. Will order again from him when I see he has something I want!

6. AviculariaRob

AviculariaRob Arachnopeon

Just received a Male A.Metallica from Blake, packing was great and the tarantula was healthy! Looking forward to dealing with Blake again in the future, you can trust this guy with your life! :)

100% POSITIVE

7. AviculariaRob

AviculariaRob Arachnopeon

Just completed another great transacting with Blake, sold him 2-OBT and 2-A.Hentzi slings. He sent the money two days before I shipped them off. Great guy to trust, I will continue doing business with him!!!

100% POSITIVE!!!! :D

8. tarantulas rule

tarantulas rule Arachnopeon

awesome seller

Just received 3 Ts from Blake and all are very healthy. Easy transaction, good communication, replies quik, and fast shipping and good packing. and just all around easy to deal with. I would highly recommend buying from Blake. I will again. Thanks for the Ts there grrreaaat.

9. Kris-wIth-a-K

Kris-wIth-a-K Arachnoprince Old Timer

Great guy to work with. Great packing and good communication as well as good prices.. would reccomend!

Thanks Blake!
    Kris

10. nsandoval

nsandoval Arachnopeon

Texas
    Just got a P. Irminia from Blake.
    Great person to work with! Replies to all your questions quickly, and easy to work with.
    There was a carrier delay, and Blake's packaging was so incredible that my tarantula not only survived the trip, but came running out. Would not hesitate to do business with again.
    100% Positive

Thanks again!