black widow

davus

Arachnopeon
Hello everybody..i wonder if someone could help me out..i am currently after a black widow spider as i have a passion for spiders but as i live in the uk im not having much joy..are there any suppliers in the us that would ship one to the uk for me..if it would be able to survive the journey of course...any help would be rewarded ;)

alex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't think that the widow would survive-it got very could in the airplane where the package are. Is it illegal to have black widows in uk? If it's not, I'm sure that there are any breeder you could buy from.

Stormcrow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome aboard Davus, I am not apt to answer your inquiries because I am in the US but you can find European dealers in both the resources and classifieds webpages at www.petbugs.com . Do some searching, there are some awesome Widow species have been offered in parts of Europe (a la L.menavodi, L.corallinus, etc.) Unless santioned by UK laws, a fellow Briton will assist you much better with this quandry.

Last edited:

conway

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if you have a DWA licence and a import licence then i know some people that might be able to get you some