Bites of androctonus amoreuxi hebraeus

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bites of androctonus amoreuxi hebraeus dangerous?
I want to raise some of these and I want to be sure if it is dangerous or not.
Forum have sales?

hypertension

Arachnopeon
It has a median lethal dose value of 0.75 mg/kg. Reports say it can cause potentially life-threatening reactions to humans.

ShredderEmp

Arachnoprince
There is no subgenus of A.amoreuxi existing.
That's what I thought. I was confused why I never heard of it.

@free: He may not speak English and the online translator put bites. You never know.

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
True. I posted in case it wasn't. (This distinction was fresh in my mind due to someone asking this very question of LQ bites at the lps yesterday. )

lancej

Arachnolord
There is no subgenus of A.amoreuxi existing.
I think it's an old, probably no longer recognized subspecies (not subgenus). It's probably just recognized as a color form of A. amoreuxi.

KDiiX

Arachnobaron
I think it's an old, probably no longer recognized subspecies (not subgenus). It's probably just recognized as a color form of A. amoreuxi.
Sorry mixed up the words. As far as i know there are no valid color forms of A.amoreuxi. But if they are several color forms existing it should be declared as color form not subspecies.

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Today I went to grab some. I found dozens of scorpions.
I only took a couple. They have a variety of colors in nature: from light green to dark.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Today I went to grab some. I found dozens of scorpions.
I only took a couple. They have a variety of colors in nature: from light green to dark.
Their may be other species besides A. amoreuxi. Post some pictures, I'd love to see them.

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Their may be other species besides A. amoreuxi. Post some pictures, I'd love to see them.
This is not a sub-species. It is the A. amoreuxi. Originated in Israel. According to what I know is only found in Israel. I do not know how to upload photos

THR

Arachnosquire
The only valid ssp name I know is A. a. amoreuxi and A. a. levyi, but I don't have the pic of the latter. As for the elusive A. a. hebraeus, I remember once I saw from the scorpion files.

Attachments