1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Bird Man

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by barabootom, Jul 2, 2009.

1. barabootom

barabootom Arachnolord

Advertisement
    I purchased some weevil cultures from Mike to give them a try. Mike is easy to deal with. He answered my questions quickly and also shipped quickly. The cultures were packed well and arrived safely. I can see lots of little weevils in the tubs and they are just the right size for my small slings.
    Thanks Mike!!! Keep spreadin' the weevil luv!!

2. I also purchased some weevils. Great communication, good packing, and fast shipping. Totally pleased!

3. Rindy

Rindy Arachnosquire

I purchased bean weevels from Bird Man- great communications, fast shipping, so many weevels I am sharing with others- thanks

4. thumpersalley

thumpersalley Roach Lovers Mom Old Timer

I traded for a Haplopelma sp. & some slings. Great communication, great packing, even sent Michaels cubes for the slings. Kim