1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Corey (Billopelma)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by xenesthis, May 26, 2007.

1. xenesthis

xenesthis Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    POSTIVE

I bought some mature male tarantulas from Bill recently. Good communications, excellent packing and Ts were in great shape. I would not hestiate to do trades or business with Bill again.

Todd Gearheart
    www.tarantulaspiders.com

2. Great!!!

I just bought some H incei from Bill, and, (although we had forgotten that Wed. was a holiday) it went perfectly. I just put the little guys/gals in my communal, and they are busy making themselves at home. Fat, healthy, and incredibly well packaged. All in all about 12 on a scale of 1 to 10. Thanks!!!

3. new ento

new ento Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!!! :D

I got a package of madagascar hissing cockroaches from Billopelma. The packing was amazing! The communication was great, I was never left wondering what was going on. I would not hesitate to do business with Bill again.

Thanks!!!! :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  4. codykrr

codykrr Arachnoking Old Timer

Billopelma review thread

Sorry if you/he already has a review thread(i couldnt find it)

I sent Bill a MM P. platyomma for a 50/50 loan. He always kept me up to date and informed me when something happened.

I got my half of the slings and he even threw in a freebie. packing was fantastic.

I would not hesitate to do another loan, or buy from him period. Stand up fella.

Cody Kerr

5. Comatose

Comatose Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!!!

Just picked up a bunch of slings from Bill in a buy/trade. Stand up guy that really knows his stuff and has a great collection to boot. I look forward to doing business again :)

Very Positive!!!

6. Link

Link Arachnoknight

Positive!

Bill sent me a penultimate male GBB and MM H. incei. Packaging was awesome. He pretty much vacuum packed them in styrofoam with a cool pack. The outside of the box was hot from being in the mail truck but the inside was comfortably cool. Shipping in 90+ degrees weather was totally fine for Bill.

He shipped within an hour of me sending him payment. He's a quick responder and a great arachnoboarder.

He also threw in an A. versicolor freebie. I highly recommend Bill.

8 thumbs up for Bill!

7. PsychedelicTs

PsychedelicTs Arachnosquire

Positive!

I just got my end of a trade with Bill. I'm extremely satisfied! Great communication and fast shipping. I hope to do business with him in the future.

8. Perocore

Perocore Arachnoknight

Just got my Madagascar hissers today! I payed about 40 bucks and he sent over 50 adults and even more nymphs! They are all very lively, and all of the boys are now making little whistle hissing sounds. I couldn't be any happier! I would definitely do business with Bill again.

EDIT: The quantity is a little unclear, as that was something that really stood out to me. One site was selling 10 adults for 30 bucks, however, Bill sent well over what I expected, I was hoping to get at least 15! Instead I now have a tank full of a few hundred hissers! Not to mention he was very helpful and answered my endless questions.

I think that's all I have to say ;)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  9. syndicate

syndicate Arachnoemperor Old Timer

USA
    Positive!

Just got my end of a trade from Bill this week..Received 3 very healthy spiders and everything shipped right on time!
    Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
    Thanks again,
    -Chris

10. chaco

chaco Arachnosquire

Did a trade with Bill went great hes awesome gave some tips to on a few things AAAAAAAA +++++++ POSITIVE 100% sorry for the delay Bill meant to do this yesturday =)as you are a good man

11. flex

flex Arachnopeon

100% POSITIVE > bought 100 a.versi slings all healthy, he threw in some free hissers, and alot of good advice!
    Stand up guy , would highly recommend him to anyone!

12. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished unpacking my large lot of versicolor slings and couldn't be happier. Great packing and smooth transaction. Thanks Bill!

13. Positive

Just got a long sought after male from Bill. I am very happy with what i recieved. His communication is good, his packaging is great, and this male MET is very active and good looking.
    He is a man of patience, and a man of his word.

Thanks a ton Bill, hope to deal with you again some day!
    Steve

14. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 FangzTv Arachnosupporter

NJ
    POSITIVE!!

Just recieved an order in , super fast communication and shipping. One of the fastest transaction start to finish yet! Everything was super healthy will do business again!

Thanks!

15. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Billopelma's new reviews can be found here.