1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Bigo

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Jmugleston, Nov 17, 2009.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Positive!

Just received my end of a trade with Omar. Everything was packaged excellently and arrived in great shape. Was a pleasure to deal with him and i look forward to another transaction. Omar keeps excellent communication. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

2. MrBoom619

MrBoom619 Arachnoddicted

Positive!!!

Omar ordered a couple of slings and I had a great experience with him. He paid quickly, communication was excellent, and I would never hesitate to business with Omar!

Thanks again, Omar!

-Raoul

3. Aphonopelma81

Aphonopelma81 Arachnosquire

Positive!!A+++

Recently completed a trade/sale with Omar and his end of the trade arrived on time and packaged very well. Omar kept great communication during the whole trade. The slings arrived alive and fiesty! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
    Thanks Omar
    James

4. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just received my order and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Omar agreed to ship the way that I requested and everything went very smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

5. Eden Exotics

Eden Exotics Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

Just did a trade, and everything went great! He included some extras as well...

6. aluras

aluras Arachnobaron Old Timer

!!EXCELLENT!!
    I just got a shipment of slings from Bigo (omar) and I must say everything went extremely well, packing: Excellent Communication: Excellent, He included a freebie:Excellent. I truly hope i get the opportunity to do more business with him in the future
    ~Aaron

7. Fear Not Tarantulas

Fear Not Tarantulas Fear Not Tarantulas

Received a huge lot of slings from Bigo (Omar). Very much appreciated his packaging of the slings into straws! Great communication and also appreciated his expertise! Would buy from again.

8. intime

intime Arachnopeon

Positive

Omar just takes care off business highly recommend him

9. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Omar just purchased a few creatures from me. He paid very fast and kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure to deal with him again, and i look forward to dealing with him more. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

10. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnoknight

P:biggrin:SITIVE

i just bought a big lot of LP slings from omar and im very satisfied with how the transaction went. his shipping/packing was superb as was his communication. and the little ones arrived very healthy looking. there are many great people in this hobby and if i were to start naming them off, omar's name would come up pretty quick. highly recommended! thanks again

~andrew

11. Surgedtwice

Surgedtwice Arachnopeon

Positive A+++

This is a super over due review! I obviously dont post much on AB, apologies Omar and thank you! haa
    I received a Mature Female OBT and 9 n. chromatus 4/01/14
    I've paired the female obt many times with 3 different males. I should have slings from her soon! stoked!
    n. chromatus are pretty dang cool!
    awesome dude, good communication. great packaging!

12. Just completed a transaction with Omar. His packaging was perfect! He individually packed L. Parahybana into straws for me. Will definitely do business with him again! A+++

13. Received a 100 lot of LP slings from Omar. Shipping and packing was one of the best I've seen. Great job with the straws. Omar must of known how to time the heatpack. It was still warm to the touch when the box was opened. I messed up the paypal part on my end but he stayed with the deal to see it through. Highly recommended! Tanks a lot!!