Big female Chaco!

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by T. blondi
Thats a very pretty spider you've got there, healthy looking too.

P.S. - is that a bald spot I see?
The abdomen of my male looks like that when hes close to molt . Odd mines never got the black spot mines got a golden patch all the time.

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Atrax & Joy,
Ooohh, I'm so envious! My wee chaco molted out to a male. (I sent the exuvium to swifty) I so want a female. IMO, these are THE best pet species. Big, sweet, eats well, and very, very mellow. Hopefully, I can get a female, at some time. Out of curiosity's sake, how long do the males live after maturing? I'm awfully attached to Jojo.
Peace,
Gillian
p.s., Gary, how's the album coming along?

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by T. blondi
Thats a very pretty spider you've got there, healthy looking too.

P.S. - is that a bald spot I see?
Actually, it's not. Both my male and female have awesome gold mirror patches but at certain angles, it just looks like a dark spot. Neither have kicked hairs at me before. :)

Atrax

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gillian
Atrax & Joy,
Ooohh, I'm so envious! My wee chaco molted out to a male. (I sent the exuvium to swifty) I so want a female. IMO, these are THE best pet species. Big, sweet, eats well, and very, very mellow. Hopefully, I can get a female, at some time. Out of curiosity's sake, how long do the males live after maturing? I'm awfully attached to Jojo.
Peace,
Gillian
p.s., Gary, how's the album coming along?
Hi Gillian. To be honest, I'm not sure how long the male's of this sp. can go after the ultimate molt. Hopefully another year or two. We'll see and I'll definitely keep track of his progress.

The album is coming along for certain. The mastering process is all that needs to be done before it's mass produced. (I know I've been saying that for a while now) We're pretty much decided on the art and layout too. It's difficult to nail down a solid date though. Once it's on the way to the production company, than I can give a precise date of release. You'll be among the first to know. :p

Atrax

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Atrax
The album is coming along for certain. The mastering process is all that needs to be done before it's mass produced. (I know I've been saying that for a while now) We're pretty much decided on the art and layout too. It's difficult to nail down a solid date though. Once it's on the way to the production company, than I can give a precise date of release. You'll be among the first to know. :p

Atrax
Cool about the album! Thanks! About my Chaco..:( I'm hoping I can keep him alive. I really like him, my curly, as well as my pzb. All are sweeties deluxe.
Peace,
Gillian