1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Pic Of My Little Grammostola pulchripes

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Jacko65, May 19, 2017.

1. Jacko65

Jacko65 Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    @Caseyface This is a slightly better pic taken with my camera.

Attached Files:

2. Caseyface

Caseyface Arachnosquire

Seattle
    @Jacko65 - YES! Look at that plump little booty! Fun fact: you can just barely see this little one's heart! :kiss: See that lighter-colored spot on it's abdomen? That darker bit at the top is the heart! When they are close to molting, that whole patch will get much darker. :D

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jacko65

Jacko65 Arachnopeon

@Caseyface, thanks for the info, I just hope I can keep it in good health and enjoy watching it go through the various stages of growth. They are like my babies already. Didn't think I would ever be so concerned over something so small, they sure make me smile.:joyful:

• Love Love x 1
  4. Caseyface

Caseyface Arachnosquire

Seattle
    @Jacko65 - I feel the same way. I recently lost my first sling, and I am still really bummed about it. It was a rough day. I had only just purchased the delicate little sling, and still have no idea what caused it's demise. I love all of my little spiders more than most could understand or comprehend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jacko65

Jacko65 Arachnopeon

@Caseyface that's a shame:sorry: Sometimes things happen that are out of our control, the way you talk about your spiders I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything wrong. I love all animals and understand how attached we can become to them when they are in our care......even if they don't love us back lol.:bigtears:

• Love Love x 1