Best time to feed your T's ( newbie)

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Honestly I thought everybody knew this; feed them at exactly 16 seconds past 2:27am otherwise they won't eat!

But seriously, as mentioned they are just opportunistic feeders. I just feed mine every time I see them outside pacing around, or if they are waiting in the "feeding corner"

Flashback

Arachnosquire
I plan on doing my first gut loading! I'm going to put the two crickets in a container with a carrot or apple slice & (water droplets??). I plan on getting them 1 day before feeding (guessing thats enough time) & seeing how it works out!

mushuporker

Arachnopeon
Thanks! This is what I was talking about. Sometime I just wonder if my T is getting enough nutrition if I just feed him crickets as is.
I use it, but only because I have it from owning reptiles. It's not the best product in my opinion. Veggie scraps and a wet paper towel is cheaper and I've had better results from that.

Flashback

Arachnosquire
So I got a small cricket feeder & put some carrots, blueberry & spinach & water with the crickets...

My first gut loading lol! Pretty easy......thanks for the advice & tips everyone!

How long can I wait before feeding them to my T? They stared eating the carrot & drinking water, so should they be should be good to go within a few hours?