Best Places to Buy Acrylic Sheets?

Lil Paws

Arachnosquire
Is there anywhere I can find really nice acrylic sheets—preferably something that is somewhat easy to work with and is scratch-resistant?

Since our B. Albo's last molt (and we finally figured out he was a boy) I've been thinking we could rehouse him in something nice that can be handed down to one of our slower-growing terrestrials (or a new T) in a few years. I'd like to make something a bit larger than Jamie's Tarantula's Adult enclosures that has the power to open up the entire top. I may split the lid into 2 or 3 parts, though.

Mojo288

Arachnoknight
home depot and other big box stores sell them, you can also check mcmastercarr and usplastics (websites).

If you mean locally, check sign makers, they usually use acrylic/plexiglass/lexan wtvr you wanna call it.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Ebay. Frankly though I’ve looked and looked and can’t find it for cheap enough to justify making my own. I’ll be interested to see if you find any better solutions than I have.

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
I just bought some acrylic from Home Depot. I bought a small, fairly thin piece, but they had several sizes and thicknesses.

JoeMean

Arachnopeon
They can be expensive here in the uk to, but there is cheaper solutions..

You just gotta shop about

MadisonBoib

Arachnopeon
My family owns a sign shop and the cheapest place to buy sheets of acrylic is through sign material suppliers. At least that i have seen.