[Inquiry] Best place to buy T's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugsTaco

Arachnopeon
Where do you get your T's? Where is the best (and most reputable) place to buy T's?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Check the Classifieds on here. There is also a review section so you can check up on sellers.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
The arachnoboards reviews section have a good amount of info on that. More than you will get by asking here. I will say though go through all the reviews (new and old if you can find them) before you place an order. If you are questionable about a certain seller, there is an inquiry section.

Unfortunately, even a dealer with mostly good reviews can be less than honest, so it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, once you get familier with who people on the forum are, you can 'weigh' the different review to a degree by who posted them.

Unfortunately i can say that there is at least one vendor with good reviews that i absolutely would not trust or recomend. but most all of my experiences with people with lots of positive has been good.

I also caution about ordering feom those without reviews as i think theyboften are inexperienced in packaging and have had two very much less than ideal situations come from that, so if you go that route, make sure you know how they plan to ship and if is not adequate either request they do it better or order someplace else.

Also, if there is a specific species you are looking for, you can post an ISO (in search of) ad in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.