Best feeders for a sling?

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Ok did a search but didnt see anything that covers what im looking for. What would be best for feeding a sling, worms or roaches?

Thinking do worms last longer the roaches?

And what would give them them most return from the meal?

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
Ok did a search but didnt see anything that covers what im looking for. What would be best for feeding a sling, worms or roaches?

Thinking do worms last longer the roaches?

And what would give them them most return from the meal?
Depends on how big the slings are.

flightless fruit flies, or small crickets (pinheads or slightly bigger).

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
I was thinking as far as nutrition. Still very small at this point and I have some 1/4 crickets. But im looking as far as in a couple of more months.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
I have had great sucess feeding Cricket drum sticks and Meal worms cut in half to Avic slings.

jimip

Arachnosquire
if you cant find pin heads ive had luck with crushing the heads of small crickets and letting them just do what they want to do.

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Ok thanks. Just always heard that crickets aren't the best in nutrition, but that's dealing with Dragons. Didn't know if I should be looking for something that works better for slings.

I guess I may be over thinking this. But as in with my reptiles mice are not as good as rats so I just want to make sure it gets the best it can.

jimip

Arachnosquire
Ts dont have these kind of issues really if you just gut load all you need is crickets and roaches