Best Cage setup for a Jumping Spider?

pandabacon

Arachnosquire
Good start but it's a little open and these guys like cover and vertical surfaces. I would recommend finding things to place around the backs and sides of the terrarium. Tree bark, thin woodchips etc. These guys have really good eye sight and being down in the middle of that enclosure currently with all the clear sides is not good cover. Provide more places for it to hide or get cover down in the terrarium section and it will eventually explore and find places down there it's comfortable.

I posted a photo further up of my 2 enclosures. My jumpers usually create their nests inbetween tight spaces behind the woodchips between the glass or inbetween or under leaves. My mature one doesn't even create nests anymore and just sleeps on a piece of bark usually.

Nomad177six

Arachnopeon
These are where I keep my 2 Bold jumpers. The larger vase hase a mature male and the smaller cookie jar has a 3rd or 4th instar.

The larger vase is from ikea and was probably under 15 dollars but was just sitting in my bathroom. The cookie jar was something I saw on youtube for a good Regius enclosure. It was around 11 dollars on amazon. You can also cut the center of the lid out and glue on a mesh.

They don't make nests on the lids on either of these and both are pretty easy to get into with tongs for cleaning. I have an acrylic piece for a lid for the ikea vase just in case as well. You can probably get by with just a plastic container and paper towels but I wanted them to have a somewhat natural habitat and also look somewhat nice on display.

They seem really happy in these. I clean and change up the environment every 2 weeks or so. I also used to spray water in these in the morning but I just started to just use a dropper and put water drops on the leaves and on the branches.