Best Birthday Ever!!

Tessa Clifton

Arachnosquire
So my birthday was two days ago and I felt I just had to share what I got as a present. My favorite tarantula has been a P. Metallica since I started in the hobby when I was 7. I thought it would be forever before I got one because I just can't afford it, but my parents and sister split the cost and got me two 1" slings. They aren't showing any colors yet (duh) but I can't believe I finally own them!! I keep running downstairs to my room to check on them every few hours, I'm so scared that something is going to happen to them! I know what I'm doing, but i'm still terrified! Anyway, just felt like sharing finally getting my dream tarantula!

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
Lucky ,lucky ,lucky lol and congrads I'm hoping to pick one up at the next repticon.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Well, happy birthday to you, and congratulation on your 1” Poecilotheria metallica sling.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Awesome happy late birthday. I got 2 1" P. metallica slings over a year ago and now they're beautiful with full colors about 2.5-3" already. My first pokies and I've definitely enjoyed keeping them.