Best Beginner Buthids?

NMWAPBT

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What are some good beginner buthids? I'm looking into getting back into the scorpion hobby and have been interested in buthids. What are some species in the buthid family that are not considered medically significant?

Sebastian Trujillo

Arachnopeon
Centruroides Gracilis, C. Exilicauda, C. Hentzi, C. Vittatus, pretty much any of the bark scorpions besides Sculpturatus and some of the Central American varieties. For C. Gracilis the Florida/Cuban variety have painful stings but not health threatening, but the south/Central American variety are medically significant despite being the same species.

NMWAPBT

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Babycurus are always a good starter buthid
I've been dying to find some jacksoni but so far zilch. They've been a favorite species of mine for ever lol. I want one in every color morph.

Falsielove13

Arachnosquire
My female is a huge mean DICK of a scorp and my Male is much more chill and laid back. But other than her trying to sting everything that moves around her, they were a species on my wish list many many years before they became cheap enough and able to acquire! Awesome scorps

My favorite is Hottentotta franswerneri - https://www.google.com/search?q=Hot...lZ3iAhUFKKwKHWTZBfIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=625
one of the best looking buthids and their venom is mid-level, apparently hurts like hell but won't send you to the ER. Wouldn't know myself, I've never been stung.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I've been dying to find some jacksoni but so far zilch
B gigas show up in the classifieds here from time to time but I haven't seen a jacksoni since I bought a adult female last year. She died a couple of months ago and I'd like to get some more myself.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
Uroplectes sp., Lychas sp. are small but really cool looking buthids. I don't know about the availability in America though. Here in Europe they are available captive bred but I feel like there are way less scorpion breeders in America.

NMWAPBT

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
B gigas show up in the classifieds here from time to time but I haven't seen a jacksoni since I bought a adult female last year. She died a couple of months ago and I'd like to get some more myself.
Where did you get your female from?