1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Beedrill's Tarantula Pictures

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Beedrill, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Beedrill

Beedrill Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    I got some new babies at a local reptile show! One almost inch long B. albopilosum, and one G. pulchripes. Also my Brandon's Mysterious Brown Tarantula (Fear Not Tarantulas) molted while I was away on vacation, and it's starting to very faintly show its adult coloration on the legs!

IMG_4289[1].JPG B. albopilosum
    Had them labeled as "Honduran Curly Hair," so I assume they are the Hobby Type and not the newer Nicaraguan sub-breed.

IMG_4292[1].JPG
    G. Pulchripes
    Also seems to be in pretty good pre-molt!

IMG_4295[1].JPG
    Brandon's Mysterious Brown Tarantula (No spoiling for others please - I know what the species is, but I think others might want to keep it a secret until they can form their own hypothesis)
    Just the most subtle hint of its eventual coloration on its legs.

2. Beedrill

Beedrill Arachnoknight

Hey everybody,

I used an old dissecting microscope to try and sex my Grammostola pulchripes molt yesterday and took a bunch of really cool pictures in the process. I just took quick snapshots with my phone, so they aren't professional grade or anything, but they look pretty neat. I just took pics of whatever I thought looked cool.

Enjoy!

Leg Setae:
    IMG_4978.JPG

Foot:
    IMG_4979.JPG

Leg Joint:
    IMG_4980.JPG

Shed Eye Casings:
    IMG_4985.JPG

and I'd be crazy if I didn't get a few shots of those beautiful fangs!
    IMG_4988.JPG IMG_4989.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 2
  3. Teal

Teal Arachnoking Active Member

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

4. Enrgy

Enrgy Arachnosquire Active Member

like the quote too lol