bedding ideas. for P. Regalis

poecilotheria01

Arachnopeon
I have poecilotgeria Regalis and right now am using Eco-Earth with a mixture of forest bark bedding. In there cages. I would like to now what else you would recommend I could use for them in there cage? I want to try something new in ther cage and would greatly appreciate suggestions

Thankyou
Damian

poecilotheria01

Arachnopeon
Eco Earth by itself is just fine. Why would you want to change it?
Just wanted to see if there is anything different out there maybe change up the tank. I like Eco-Earth use it in a lot of my tanks that I have. but thought about seeing if there is something else out there that is good to use that would make my yank look a little different.

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just wanted to see if there is anything different out there maybe change up the tank. I like Eco-Earth use it in a lot of my tanks that I have. but thought about seeing if there is something else out there that is good to use that would make my yank look a little different.
Some people mix peat with eco earth. Others use straight up peat. And still others use organic potting soil.

The peat is incredibly dusty and takes forever to absorb water. Can't say much about the organic potting soil since I haven't used it.