Bearded dragon question.

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
So recently, my bearded dragons eating behaviour changed a bit.. He used to have 5 meals weekly (4 vegeterian and 1 insectoid) and he would "evacuate" 4 times weekly. Nowadays, he only gets 2 instectoid meals and about 0.5 vegeterian, because he just doesn't want to eat vegetables, not even banana!. It seems that he forgot how they taste, or maybe he is just not happy with vegetables. Since then he hasn't pooped for 2 weeks. That's normal since he eats only 2 times weekly and he doesn't eat watery stuff like lettuce, cucumber and pepper. Also he spends much more time in his cool side, than his warm side. I gave him 2 warm baths and massage, but he just won't poop. So is he going into winter mode, and saving fats, or is he just having no waste to "evacuate"?. I've heard that there's ways to get him to poop :
1. Bannana Putting, mixed with honey and vegetable oil, is what I heard can help.. And the second option is my thought.
2. Kiwii, everytime I eat kiwii, I go to the bath within 3 hours, same with my little sister, so since it has such an effect for hunans, will it be the same for Bearded dragons?.
Anyway, gotta try searching a bit now.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
How old is your Bearded dragon? How big, length and weight if possible? What fruits/vegetables are you offering? What insects?

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
How old is your Bearded dragon? How big, length and weight if possible? What fruits/vegetables are you offering? What insects?
Been a whike since I posted this, I fed him honey and he pooped the next day. He is doing fine now. He is about 35 cm big ( I don't know how much he weights. But I'll say about 700 gramms. Not sure) I never really tried to weight him :). He eats carrots, lettuce, bell pepper, apple, banana, grapes, cucumber, jujube,and sometimes honey. Most of his insect diet is dubia roaches (occasionally supers, crickets and mealworms).. He never had chicken, mice or hornworms. His favourite food is honey coated dubias. He gets them once or twice a month.