Bearded Dragon in bad health, need to make decision

ilovebugs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi guys,
I recently took over responsibility for a 2-3 year old beardie from a friend who just got married this past sunday.
Not long after he got her we noticed that her front feet(just the feet) kinda flipped back when she walked and thought she was just lazy. I hadn't been to his house much the past couple years (spending too much time with his now wife) and when I did I just saw Gwendoline sitting around.
So when he told me he didn't have time time to care for her properly and would preffer I take her, I did so not realizing the situation hadn't improved until the day I picked her up.
I know he fed her a variety of foods, crickets and veggies and always maintained temperatures and had the proper lighting on a timer, but I'm pretty sure she has MBD (Metabolic Bone Disorder) and probably was showing signs from day 1.
Her front legs are completely to her sides and rarely used, the back legs are the same. so the poor thing usually just sits around, and when she does move, she wriggles around like a snake. She's very docile and allows you to hold her any time. I've been feeding her mostly veggies and an occasional roach(1 per month) and dusting her food and adding liquid calcium to her water (though not too much as she squirms around as if it is really bitter if I use a heavy concentration)

Is there any hope? or should I be looking for a humane alternative :cry:
any advice is appreciated