User Basin's Tarantulas

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm not a fan of the genus but I always said that A.versicolor females are impressive. IMO Their look is mixedly odd... at first they look "fake", like sort of peluches. Good job man.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I'm not a fan of the genus but I always said that A.versicolor females are impressive. IMO Their look is mixedly odd... at first they look "fake", like sort of peluches. Good job man.
I'll be perfectly honest I don't like avics. But I just love these. Bloody hell fire they're just ridiculous. Can't wait to hopefully get some more pics of her when she's settled and I don't have to rush.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've just noticed there are mites on her chelicerae. I'll have to keep on eye on them.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Someone needs to tell my Hati Hati that she's not a Bach Ma. She's been a busy girl and made her subterranean dwellings more ample.

Arboreal? Nope.
Mine is the same. Havent been able to get a photo of her since I had her :rofl:. Bloody fossorial. Such stunning Ts but seldom seen

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Mine is the same. Havent been able to get a photo of her since I had her :rofl:. Bloody fossorial. Such stunning Ts but seldom seen
At small sizes (mine are the size of ticks) all but one of mine have burrowed. Yeah, good ole Roy is still just sitting there and eating.... :shifty:

basin79

ArachnoGod
If I'd have known I'd have set her up in something different and give her more sub.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Shes confusing me. When I rehoused her I expected her to ho to ground first but later go high as she isnt young. My 2 grown-on didnt even burrow, just made tunnels in some moss. My larger female has just vanished into a burrow behind cork instead if going high :shifty:

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Shes confusing me. When I rehoused her I expected her to ho to ground first but later go high as she isnt young. My 2 grown-on didnt even burrow, just made tunnels in some moss. My larger female has just vanished into a burrow behind cork instead if going high :shifty:
It is very odd. I'm going to feed my lass a locust later so I might get to see her legs for a second.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Well she was still out this morning so I grabbed a few pics. Didn't want to mess her around so they're not posed well.

And this one is a bit "arty" but I like it.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Already posted the pics in my other T thread. Probably should have posted them here seeing as this is the PICTURE section. Doh!!!