Basic Care Requirements/Best T for me?

Raye Humphries

Arachnopeon
Ok thanks! I actually did do a bunch of research last night on Ts because today was the repticon where I live. I just bought a GBB for $50 and got a container that was a much smaller size. I plan on upgrading it once he's too big for it.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What size is it, the diagonal legs span? If it's a small sling, you paid too much for it, especially at a show, but enjoy it!

Raye Humphries

Arachnopeon
Ya I paid a lot for it... more than I wanted to. However, to get the same size online for a lower price, I'd have to add shipping which would make it more expensive. Plus the one I got looked pretty healthy; he had his whole container spun with web.

The diagonal leg span, I think, is a little less than 1/3 inch. Could you specify what you mean... (sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie)

cold blood

Staff member
The diagonal leg span, I think, is a little less than 1/3 inch. Could you specify what you mean... (sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie)
huh?:confused:

diagonal leg span, you measure diagonally from the tip of the front left leg to the tip of the back right...or front right to back left, your choice, results will be the same.:bucktooth:

Its easiest to do when they are spread out on the glass/wall.:cigar: