Barn spider identification

Deeser

Arachnosquire
Hi all, anyone know what this is? Sorry for the picture quality, it was up in the barn rafters near Montreal, QC.

If you zoom you can see most of the dorsal detail.

20170924_170958.jpg

atraxrobustus

Arachnoknight
I agree with The wolf. That is what appears to be a rather interesting P. Phalangiodes specimen.

The wolf

Arachnolord
I assume the reason you ask is the rather confusing presence of a violin mark which on its own would intantly lead one to belive the spider is a brown recluse but the length and thickness of the legs,general body apperance and presence of band on the legs prove it to be a pholcus phalangiodes

Deeser

Arachnosquire
I assume the reason you ask is the rather confusing presence of a violin mark which on its own would intantly lead one to belive the spider is a brown recluse but the length and thickness of the legs,general body apperance and presence of band on the legs prove it to be a pholcus phalangiodes
Naw, just wanted to know what it was called because i hadnt seen any before here.

Thanks for the ID!

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Doesn't have the same body structure of Loxosceles reclusa.